Here's what we are looking for in an affair partner.....
• High quality products that display outstanding workmanship.
• A degree of difference. We are on the hunt for unique products and services that push the design envelope.
• Products do not necessarily have to be handmade however we are looking for evidence of personal contribution in design, make or collaboration of the product.
• A cohesive look and feel is essential. We expect a creative, carefully considered and visually appealing stall. Terms and conditions on the look of your stall must be adhered to.
• A contemporary vibe – show us your ‘wow’ factor!
• Organically and/or ethically produced goods are highly thought of.
Apart from an amazing product and outstanding stall presentation, we are looking for people that are easy to work with who are committed to being positive contributors to our event. We love working with business owners who are open to opportunities and understand the notion of team work. Negativity has no place at our events.
In an effort to stay committed to supporting local artists and business owners, all being equal, priority will be given to local applicants.
What's in it for you?
- a proven captive audience of local shoppers
- 2 days trading (TBA - format may change)
- widespread marketing and exposure
- dedicated social media profile
- local media attention
- styled, boutique space
- community involvement - support of local charity and local networking
Cost of Stall - ( please note stall sizes are approximate and are subject to availability)
Hall - 2.5 x 2 m Saturday VIP Night and Sunday Market
(plus contribution to our raffle prize approx $15 RRP) - $450
Marquee - 2 x 2 m Sat VIP night and Sunday Market - some pack down required overnight
(plus contribution to our raffle prize approx $15 RRP) - $ 300
Market Tent * - 3 x 3 m Sunday Market Day only Outside Stall
(plus contribution to our raffle prize approx. $15 RRP) - $ 200
*Please not : this style of stall is vendor supplied, own set up and market tent must be supplied by the vendor These sites are also unpowered.
( please note - existing stall holders must re apply for each event)
Upon acceptance, stalls must be pre paid and no refund policy applies.